The Canadian Foundation for Infectious Diseases is a charitable organization committed to improving the health of Canadians and people worldwide through the support of research and dissemination of knowledge pertaining to the prevention, diagnosis, control and treatment of infectious diseases.
- Effective research outcomes
- Strong and extensive stakeholder connections
- Successful advocacy and a positive impact on public policy
- Mission Statement
- Partnering and collaboration
- Transparency and accountability