CFID/AMMI CANADA KICKSTARTS FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE
To donate online at CFID website (www.researchid.com)
• Click here
To donate by email, surface Mail or fax
• Download and complete one-page Donation Form here
NEW CANADIAN GUIDELINES:
• ‹New!› Canadian Ebola Clinical Care Guidelines, revised Oct 28, 2014 download
• CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network: Management and Treatment of HIV/Hepatitis-C Coinfection in Adults, CJIDMM 24:217, 2013 download
• Canadian Thoracic Society: Canadian Tuberculosis Standards, 7th Edition, 2013. Can Resp J, vol 20 (Suppl A), 2013 download
‹New!› CANADA ANTIBIOTIC AWARENESS WEEK November 17-23, 2014
• The Canadian AAW joins countless other antibiotic awareness events worldwide, reminding health care workers and the public to “use antibiotics - when needed, and as prescribed”. AAW also serves as a warning and a challenge to mitigate against the increasing risks posed by antibiotic resistance affecting Canadians. For calendar of events and other resources, please click here ...
‹New!› SURVEILLANCE OF ANTIMICROBIAL RESISTANCE AND ANTIMICROBIAL UTILIZATION IN CANADA
• Prepared for the National Collaborating Centre for Infectious Diseases by AMMI Canada - June 2014 read more ...
DO BUGS NEED DRUGS?
• A Community Program for Wise Use of Antibiotics in Alberta and British Columbia read more ...