The Embil Awards - A Family Commitment to Research and Teaching in Infectious Diseases
Thanks to the enthusiasm, generosity and dedication of a single family, the Canadian Foundation for Infectious Diseases is able to present two annual awards to trainees and teachers:
• Dr. Juan A. Embil Trainee Award for Research
• Dr. John M. Embil Teacher Award for Mentorship
(Photo) Dr. John M. Embil (L) presented the first CFID award for mentorship to Dr. Allan Ronald.Learn more...
CFID/AMMI CANADA KICKSTARTS FUNDRAISING INITIATIVE
2014 AMMI CANADA/CACMID ANNUAL CONFERENCE, Victoria, BC, April 2-5, 2014
• Preliminary program download
GATEWAY TO CANADIAN RESOURCES - A NEW CFID INITIATIVE
• Antimicrobial Resistance - the Canadian Experience learn more ...
NEW CANADIAN GUIDELINE: CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network
• Management and Treatment of HIV/Hepatitis-C Coinfection in Adults download
DO BUGS NEED DRUGS?
• A Community Program for Wise Use of Antibiotics in Alberta and British Columbia read more ...