The Embil Awards - A Family Commitment to Research and Teaching in Infectious Diseases
Thanks to the enthusiasm, generosity and dedication of a single family, the Canadian Foundation for Infectious Diseases is able to present two annual awards to trainees and teachers:
• Dr. Juan A. Embil Trainee Award for Research
• Dr. John M. Embil Teacher Award for Mentorship
(Photo) Dr. John M. Embil (L) presented the first CFID award for mentorship to Dr. Allan Ronald.Learn more...
DO BUGS NEED DRUGS?
• A Community Program for Wise Use of Antibiotics in Alberta and British Columbia
GATEWAY TO CANADIAN RESOURCES - A New CFID Initiative
• Antimicrobial Resistance: the Canadian Experience
2013 Antibiotic Awareness Week (November 18-24, 2013)
• Read here for important information